Well-Behaved Pet Dogs
This class is designed to help people train a well-behaved pet dog and/or resolve minor behavior problems. We offer both open-enrollment -- you may take as many or as few classes as you feel you need to meet your own goals; and a 6-week structured class.
For those who want a Companion Dog as allowed by the Fair Housing Act, a well-behaved, trained dog will help you avoid conflicts with your neighbors or landlord.
- Person with a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act;
- Senior (age 65+);
- Caregiver/Family member of a person with a disability/senior who wishes to train the dog for that person.
- Person of any ages interested in their dog becoming a therapy dog.
- Dogs will be screened for aggression/excessive reactivity (and referred to other trainers who specialize in those behaviors if necessary);
- Must have proof of health and required vaccinations.
- Please note that no dogs in 'heat' are allowed on the premise.
Drop-In Classes (Fridays starting April 12; Saturdays starting April 20)
- Fridays at 10:00 am
- Saturdays at Noon ***PLEASE NOTE: There will be NO class on May 25th***
Each class is one hour and costs $20 per session.
Please bring shot records & training treats (small, 1/4" pieces of good smelly treats like cheese, hot dog, meat, Natural Balance roll, etc.)