Pet Dog Training
Designed to help people train a well-behaved pet dog and/or resolve minor behavior concerns such as pulling on leash, jumping up on people, barking when someone comes near, etc. We also help with basic obedience skills - sit, down, stay, and come when called.
We offer both private lessons and group classes.
Private Lessons - each lesson is up to one hour and costs $50. There is no multi-week commitment.
'Drop-In' Group Classes - each class is one hour and costs $20. Attend one or as many classes as needed to meet your goals. There is no multi-week commitment. No advance reservations required.
- Fridays 9:30-10:30 a.m. NO CLASSES on Sept. 2, Nov. 25, Dec. 23 & 30, 2016
- Saturdays 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m. NO CLASSES on Sept. 3, Nov. 26, Dec. 24 & 31, 2016
Bring to class your dog's vaccination records & training treats (small 1/4" pieces of good smelly treats like cheese, hot dog, meat, Natural Balance roll, etc.)
Handler Eligibility for Pet Dog Training:
- Older adults (aged 50+).
- Person of any age with a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Caregiver/family member of a person with a disability / older adult training the dog for that person.
- Person of any age interested in their dog becoming a therapy dog.
- 5 months or older.
- Dogs will be screened for aggression/excessive reactivity (and referred to other trainers who specialize in those behaviors if necessary).
- Must have proof of health and required vaccinations.
- Note: dogs in 'heat' are not allowed on the premises.
Download and complete the Pet Dog Drop In Class Registration Form, or fill it out on your first day of class.
Download the Private Pet Dog Lesson Registration Form and return by mail.
Additional Financial Assistance is not available at this time.